This policy covers The Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology’s (NFOG’s) use of personal information that is collected when you use www.nfog.org
NFOG have five members namely the five Nordic societies in obstetrics and gynecology, and therefore no personal membership information is used.
- Personal information is collected for NFOG’s website ie contact informations for members of board and committees.
- Personal information is collected for services for which a person pays a subscription ie courses or congresses. If you are booking an event the personal information is required to allow NFOG to provide these services.
- Personal information is collected for fund application.
These persons will be required to provide their name, address, telephone number, email address and occasionally CV.
Use and storage of your personal information
- Whenever you provide personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy. When using your personal information NFOG will act in accordance with current legislation and aim to meet current Internet best practice.
- We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, and remove it when that purpose has been met.
Access to your personal information
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information NFOG holds about you, and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Please address requests to the webmaster in NFOG (nfog.org)
- NFOG’s website contains links to other external websites that do not fall under its domain. NFOG is not responsible for the privacy practices and the content of such external websites.
- For NFOG, the data protection officer is the general secretary who can be contacted via the NFOG website (https://nfog.org/about-us/board/)
- NFOG does not sell or give away personal information to third parties.