The Textbook committee is one of the NFOG committees.
This textbook for medical students have been published by The Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology (NFOG) since 2019.
The editorial board will appreciate feed-back and suggestions. NFOGtextbook@NFOG.org
• Address the curricula of the Nordic medical schools in obstetrics and gynecology (and GPs and junior doctors outside our specialty) but not trainees and midwives
• Author fee: none
• Internet, computer, tablet (but not paper)
• Based on modern pedagogic principles, which cannot be address in traditional printed books
• Free access to the platform (open source)
• Each chapter aimed for written by authors from three or more Nordic countries.
During the development of the chapters, some differences in the clinical guidance in the Nordic countries was found. Therefore, there may be some clinical perspective in this e-textbook that has been developed after Nordic consensus, and may differ from the national guidelines.